Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pictures!





This was taken in the bus ride from San Jose to Puntarenas













This is the beach across the street from the school












This is the street that goes down the south side of the peninsula.











And this is school!

Here are some pictures of where I´m staying:








































So this is Puntarenas! This weekend is our first field trip and we´re going to see crocadiles!! Classes are going well, and life is pretty great! So talk to you soon, pura vida!






3 comments:

Polly said...

Pretty sweet, I'm not gunna lie. Your post is all crazy and spaced out though..dunno why. The pictures are awsome though and it looks so pretty with the beach right there and all the palm trees =)

Alice said...

Thanks for the pix - looks beautiful. A what a nice place to live. Do you get that room all to yourself? Lucky you!
Polly got to school and is moving in but her computer is damaged (!?#*). I hope we can get that straightened out.
Just talked to Ben and he is coming down tomorrow evening to get Guipetto which I think he ploans to use for a few days and then sell to Zeke.
I had a very long day at work - didn't feel very well - couldn't sleep last night - it was a long night. I was tired tody.
Glad to hear your happy happy voice in writing.
YOu have to get a phone with text messaging. Katie says it is same as being home.I miss you and am so happy that you are happy and having a wonderful experience.
Lubba Lubba, M.

Anonymous said...

it looks amazing! I can't wait to see more, I check everyday :) Although, its starting to kick in that you really arent around anymore, and that makes me very sad. Keep posting and know that I miss you tons!
love ya
-dege