Hey everyone, so this is my attempt at keeping everyone informed while I am running around the world without you! I will try to keep up with this as I am studying in Costa Rica, as I am sure my mom will make sure of. So four months in Costa Rica starts in one week!! I'll see you all again in March!
xo
xo
7 comments:
can't wait to see some amazing photos!!!
don't think this gets you out from sending me letters!! :) I am so excited for you and the many adventures you are going to have across the 4 months that you will be far far away from me. I can't wait till december!!! LOVE YOU TONS
-dege
Hey Lovey - I am so excited for you and know that you will enjoy and make the best educational opportunity of this trip. You are my travel alter-ego. Venture forth and learn lots. Don't do anything DUMB. Take pictures and send them home. Writes lots. And I will pay for any phone calls, no questions. You are an inspiration and inject energy into my life daily. Bon Voyage and can't wait til you get home! Lubba lubba, M.
see you there!
Hey wonderful daughter--have the time of your life, as I am sure you will. I love that youu are taking the world and your life by the horns and are going full guns. I agree with your mom in that there will be lots of dumb opportunities. Te good news is there will be lots more great and wonderful opportunities--take advantage of all you can. And teach me Spanish upon your return :-) Love ya, Papa
Play some good games for me and have fun flying
Much love, BINK and MANGO
BAAAAAH! I'm excited to visit! And to get my first letter updating me on how the heck everything is going. Hope your first few days have been excellente!
Post a Comment